The Jabra 85t true wireless earbuds are known for their exceptional sound quality and advanced features. However, like any electronic device, they can encounter issues, one of which is the case not charging. This can be frustrating, but fear not – there are several potential solutions to get your Jabra 85t case back in action.
In this article, we’ll explore nine fixes for jabra 85t case not charging, based on expert recommendations and user experience. we will also see why jabra elite 85t earbuds are not charging in case.
What is the Longevity of Jabra 85t?
If you have used your Jabra 85t for 2 years than there is no worry you have used your earbuds enough; because they have longevity of 2 years.
Jabra 85t Case Not Charging (Solved)
Here are solutions for jabra elite 65t case not charging or left or right earbud of jabra elite 65t not charging.
Buy New Charging case For Jabra 85t (Instant solution)
If cleaning doesn’t prove effective, there could be an issue with the charging case itself. In such cases, it may be necessary to acquire a new charging case for the Jabra 85t because Jabra offers these cases as spare parts, and you can easily purchase one.
If you are unable to locate the specific item you need, feel free to reach out to Jabra’s official factory outlet store by dialing 800-720-7502.
Clean the Charging Connectors:
Dirt, debris, or dust can accumulate on the charging connectors or pins of both the earbuds and the case, preventing a proper connection. To clean them:
- Gently use a dry, lint-free cloth or a cotton swab to wipe the connectors on both the earbuds and the charging case.
- Be cautious not to use any liquids, as moisture can damage the electronics.
A clean connection is essential for efficient charging.
Inspect the Charging Components:
Sometimes, the issue may be due to a physical problem with the charging components. Inspect the connectors on the earbuds and the case for any visible damage or irregularities.
If you notice any issues, contact Jabra customer support for guidance on replacement or repairs.
Reset the Jabra Earbuds:
- Soft Reset: Hold both earbuds' touch controls for 15 seconds until the earbud lights flash red. Then, let go of the touch controls.
- Factory Reset: Press and hold the Left and Right buttons on the earbuds for about 10 seconds until you see purple LED lights. To complete the reset, close the lid of the charging case for 5 seconds.
- Hard Reset: Place the earbuds back in the charging case and hold down the button on the back of the case for 10 seconds. This will turn off the earbuds, and the LED lights will go out.
After resetting the earbuds, you’ll need to pair them again with your mobile device. Don’t forget to remove or forget the Jabra 85t from your device’s Bluetooth list before re-pairing.
Use a Standard USB Power Supply:
Ensure you are using a power supply with a standard USB voltage of 5V (plus or minus 0.25V) when charging the Jabra 85t case.
Using a non-standard charger or one with a higher voltage can potentially damage the case or the earbuds. Always use the provided cable and a reputable USB power source.
Contact Jabra Technical Support:
If none of the above solutions work, it may be necessary to contact Jabra customer support for further assistance.
They have a dedicated team of experts who can help troubleshoot your specific issue and provide guidance on the next steps, which may include warranty service or replacement.
Other Common Problems in Jabra 85t:
Here are some simple solutions for common problems you might face with your Jabra 85t earbuds:
- Poor Battery Life: If your battery drains quickly, try turning off features like ANC (Active Noise Cancellation). You can also reset the earbuds or update their software to see if that helps.
- Connection Problems: If your earbuds have trouble connecting, try resetting them, clearing your device’s Bluetooth list, or updating their software. Make sure your device is close to the earbuds and that there are no obstacles blocking the signal.
- Charging Problems: If your earbuds or their case won’t charge, try resetting the charging case, cleaning the charging pins, or checking the charging components. You can also try using a different charging cable or power source.
- Creaking Noise in Wind: If you hear strange noises in windy conditions, update your earbuds' software to the latest version. This update should fix the issue.
- Crackling Noise During Calls: If you experience crackling sounds during phone calls, update your earbuds' software. This update usually solves the problem. You can also try resetting the earbuds or adjusting the microphone sensitivity.
If these fixes don’t work, don’t hesitate to reach out to Jabra customer support for additional help. They’re there to assist you with any unresolved issues.
Experiencing issues with your Jabra 85t case not charging can be frustrating, but there are several potential fixes you can try before seeking professional assistance.
By following these nine solutions, including resetting the case and earbuds, cleaning connectors, and using the right power supply, you can increase your chances of resolving the problem and enjoying your Jabra 85t earbuds to their fullest potential.
Remember that if all else fails, Jabra’s customer support is there to assist you in getting your audio experience back on track.