Your JBL Endurance Peak 2 earbuds are your reliable audio companions, but what do you do when they refuse to turn on? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. In this troubleshooting guide, we’ll explore some common solutions for jbl endurance peak 2 not turning on.
First Things First:
Problems Right After Buying: If your brand-new JBL Endurance Peak 2 earbuds give you trouble within the first month, it’s a good plan to return them and get a replacement.
Also Read: JBL Endurance Peak 2 Right earbud Not Charging
Issues After 7-9 Months: JBL Endurance Peak 2 earbuds are built to last for about 1 year and 8 months, which is longer than many other earbuds like Jlab, Occium, and Otium. However, just like most tech gadgets, they might start acting up after roughly 1 year and 3 months (sometimes even as soon as 9 months).
If you’ve been using your JBL Endurance Peak 2 earbuds for a solid 1.5 years, that’s fantastic! But it’s essential to know that trying to fix them now might not give lasting results. Even if you manage to temporarily fix some problems, they could pop up again.
So, it’s a smart idea to think about getting a new pair of headphones or earbuds. This way, you can save both your money and time. And if you’re searching for new audio gear, take a look at our lists for your next audio buddy:
Uncover: Best Wireless Headphones Under $150
Check Out: Best In-ear Monitors for Gaming
You may also be interested in: Best Audiophile In-ear Headphones for 2024
Explore: Best Headphones for Outdoor Calls in
JBL Endurance Peak 2 Not Turning ON
1. Charge the Earbuds:
The first step is to ensure your earbuds have enough juice to power up:
- Place the earbuds into the charging case and confirm that the case is correctly connected to a power source. Make sure the case is charging as well.
2. Reset the Earbuds:
If a simple charge doesn’t do the trick, you can try resetting your earbuds:
- Place both earbuds in the charging case and hold down the touch control area on both earbuds for a continuous 20 seconds. This action initiates the reset process, which might help resolve the issue.
3. Update the Firmware:
Keeping your earbuds' firmware up to date is crucial for optimal performance:
- Download and install the JBL headphones app on your device.
- Connect your earbuds to the app.
- In the app, look for the “Product firmware update” option. Ensure your earbuds are running the latest firmware version.
4. Check Bluetooth Connection:
Sometimes, connectivity issues can prevent your earbuds from turning on:
- If the earbuds aren’t connecting to your device, try resetting the Bluetooth connection. Turn off Bluetooth on your device, wait for about 10 seconds, and then turn it back on. Attempt to connect your earbuds again.
5. Check for Physical Damage:
Inspect your earbuds and charging case for any signs of physical damage:
- If you notice any damage, such as cracks or exposed wires, it’s essential to consult a professional technician for a thorough evaluation and potential repairs.
6. Contact JBL Customer Support:
If none of the above steps seem to work, it’s time to reach out to JBL customer support for expert assistance:
- They can provide you with specialized guidance and solutions tailored to your specific situation.
By following these troubleshooting steps, you increase your chances of resolving the issue and enjoying your JBL Endurance Peak 2 earbuds once more. If you find yourself facing this problem, don’t hesitate to take action and get back to your favorite tunes and calls without interruption!